- To improve learning outcomes of students studying in grades 1-4 in 170 government primary schools to grade(class) appropriate levels
- To ensure transition of primary children in the project to upper primary schools.
- To train government teachers from 170 schools on using alternative methodologies of teaching to improve learning levels of students
- To train and build capacities of local community youth as ShikshanMitras who would be driving the programme
- To Improve community participation and advocacy in school operational and education system
- 14 days in house teachers training on TF methodologies and pedagogy
- Setup 30 community centre for initial field practices (regular classes )
- TLM making work shop of in house teacher